1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question Ranking factor in Google and Bing

Hi Guys

My keywords getting rank in google but didn't rank in bing.Can any one let me know why this happens? Is there any strategy for Bing rank and what i can do for bing ranking.

Comments on this post

• Healthcare agrees
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by prabhat kumar
    Hi Guys

My keywords getting rank in google but didn't rank in bing.Can any one let me know why this happens? Is there any strategy for Bing rank and what i can do for bing ranking.
    Did you submit your website in bing and your xml sitemap in bing webmaster tools. If not do that.. Also take part in bing community forums..

Comments on this post

• Healthcare agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

For Bing rankings you need to do strong onpage optimization. Add meta, strong unique content related services. Submit site to top website search engines, top dir, top social media. I think this afford you can get rankings.
  7. No Profile Picture

Me also

I haven't ranked in Bing either. I continually submit my sitemap there and they say they crawl it, but don't rank. The good news is that not very many people search with bing.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Ranking Factors!

Google VS Bing ranking factors ma differ more but Yahoo VS Bing show many times same result.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Do on page changes

Bing puts a lot of weightage on Title tag and other on page factors so you must think on on page seo. You must analyze your competitors on bing and see why they are ranking high? Then try to make changes accordingly.
  13. No Profile Picture

Bing Ranking

Bro,
    You need to do perfect on page and off page work, as you are doing for google. Same you have to do for Bing also. :grab:
  15. No Profile Picture

Well for ranking in bing search engine you need to have strong on page optimization. On page optimization includes meta tags, alt tags, optimized content etc Remove all connanical issues and update the xml sitemap.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

In my experience, if I rank high in Yahoo & bing, then I don't in Google.

When I took off all the over optimization efforts, my site started going back up in Google, but dropped off the face of the earth on Yahoo & Bing.

But my traffic is much better than the both of them combined, so I simply gave up on Bing & Yahoo optimization.

I can also agree with what someone said about having the exact match domain for Yahoo & Bing. One of my other sites ranks very high for "sandblaster", but is nowhere to be found in Google. It has crappy links to, because it was more of a test site. Strange ranking algorithms over there?!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo