1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

De-indexed from Bing and Yahoo

My website napleshomes.com has been de-indexed by Bing and Yahoo. I'm not sure why. I just re-lauched my site, and after launching I was ranking on the first page on both Bing and Yahoo for multiple keywords. Specifically 'naples homes' and 'naples homes for sale.' Then I submitted my sitemap to Bing and my website vanished from both Bing and Yahoo. If I do a search for site:napleshomes.com no results are returned. I don't understand! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
  3. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

What was in the sitemap? I mean: why did you submit it if you were ranking already? Anything special in there?
  5. Jennifer Linnuste

Originally Posted by NaplesHomes
    My website napleshomes.com has been de-indexed by Bing and Yahoo. I'm not sure why. I just re-lauched my site, and after launching I was ranking on the first page on both Bing and Yahoo for multiple keywords. Specifically 'naples homes' and 'naples homes for sale.' Then I submitted my sitemap to Bing and my website vanished from both Bing and Yahoo. If I do a search for site:napleshomes.com no results are returned. I don't understand! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Have you looked at the Webmaster tools for Bing/Yahoo to see what warnings you may have?

I can see that your site is banned so if you have your site in WMT tehn you should see some type of waring about it.
  7. justificational oblivion
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Yeah, I saw that as well...I couldn't see the url for site: url: or just the domain....

Originally Posted by SEOhostingcouk
    Have you looked at the Webmaster tools for Bing/Yahoo to see what warnings you may have?

I can see that your site is banned so if you have your site in WMT tehn you should see some type of waring about it.
  9. No Profile Picture

The site seems to be returning fine. Try resubmitting the website again.
    By the way, what did support say about your website?
  11. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

O.P. hasn't been back since the day this thread was started.

Closing thread.........

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo