1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile View of the Chinese on Baidu

I come from China, these are written in Chinese translated enough to forgive can not read.

Dominant one in China, Baidu hurt hundreds of thousands of owners, each line is the user experience first, the update will make many sites die, of course, these are a lot of spam, but some normal the original site is also blocked, which makes a lot of owners have lost their jobs. When we thought that this punishment will make algorithm better recovery in July, a lot of garbage site, but some of the regular king looked at you dead, which die so-called user experience the improvement of the algorithm.

I try to search for "seo" keyword, you can go to have a look second pages, one with the industry there is no relationship between the rows of here, this illustrates the baidu this update is very unstable, has continued for three days.

In fact, most people can not stand is Baidu artificial words, a lot of valuable words are artificial intervention, and Baidu focuses too much on their products, which a lot of Baidu product really useful to users, some words are all Baidu home products, I want to ask is the product that you really so good?I hope the new station can very well the development of。
    谢谢大家
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yeah, that, agree I you with !
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank you for sharing.

Originally Posted by aa1916198100
    I come from China, these are written in Chinese translated enough to forgive can not read.

Dominant one in China, Baidu hurt hundreds of thousands of owners, each line is the user experience first, the update will make many sites die, of course, these are a lot of spam, but some normal the original site is also blocked, which makes a lot of owners have lost their jobs. When we thought that this punishment will make algorithm better recovery in July, a lot of garbage site, but some of the regular king looked at you dead, which die so-called user experience the improvement of the algorithm.

I try to search for "seo" keyword, you can go to have a look second pages, one with the industry there is no relationship between the rows of here, this illustrates the baidu this update is very unstable, has continued for three days.

In fact, most people can not stand is Baidu artificial words, a lot of valuable words are artificial intervention, and Baidu focuses too much on their products, which a lot of Baidu product really useful to users, some words are all Baidu home products, I want to ask is the product that you really so good?I hope the new station can very well the development of。
    谢谢大家
    Thank you for sharing,althoug I dont't know it is true or not.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

the only thing I know about SEO in orient is it means something and is a name for some oriental people

so is the op saying baidu has hurt organic serp's

I've never even been on baidu and I've got no interest in the asian market

but since it is a huge market I'm sure there's an asian version of this forum out there where you can get 'experts' on baidu

I seriously doubt any companies doing seo for english users via mostly GOOGLE can say anything worth it's salt as to what baidu does or doesn't do

have you tried baidu seo as a search term

you might find a place to ask more informed users as to what's up with baidu

huge market but I want nothing to do it with it, the per capita income is too low in most of asia to mess with it, china, korea, etc all too low per capita

now japan was a powerhouse in the 1980's and 90's but since then it's almost a 3rd world nation

too much money to be made in english markets to mess with 3rd world SEO issues for me, but if you can find a site with baidu experts you would know what you need better

my 2 cents

UPDATE

I went to baidu.cn via an anonymous proxy, searched for SEO and while the site flipped to the .com version, the only ads showing are all right side of page which I guess in the orient is GOOD since they read right to left and 2 of the 3 ads were by baidu.com LOL

So baidu has a lock on SEO 67% of ads are their ads

haha

Last edited by 1leads; Nov 23rd, 2012 at 11:14 AM.
  9. No Profile Picture

yea,i agree with you,but baidu also help many person