1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Google Tag Manager Issue

Hi,

Actually i had one issue in Google Tag Manager, that is i have configure one Google Tag in tag
    manager for my website before some days with the following settings -

Now i want to know that how can i see the results of google tag manager, that my Google tag manager is working or not on website. If working then how can i check this in Google analytic because i have configure for Google analytic you can see in the image.

Thanks in Advance
  3. Contributing User

Google Gtm Issue

Originally Posted by shritysharma
    Hi,

Actually i had one issue in Google Tag Manager, that is i have configure one Google Tag in tag
    manager for my website before some days with the following settings -

Now i want to know that how can i see the results of google tag manager, that my Google tag manager is working or not on website. If working then how can i check this in Google analytic because i have configure for Google analytic you can see in the image.

Thanks in Advance

Now i want to know that how can i see the results of google tag manager, that my Google tag manager is working or not on website. If working then how can i check this in Google analytic because i have configure for Google analytic you can see in the image.[/B]

Its very simple just go to code view of page (clt+U) Or Right click View page source
    then check GTM Code ( Ex - GTM-T8ZAMP you will be having different) if it match with your GTM Code then you have successfully added in your page.

Note : Google analytic data can be seen on the same account on which you have setup your google analytical account ( account that you have used to create google analytic) Simply Go to google.com/analytic enter the lo-gin details and you can see the analytic data
    Last edited by SEO learner1; Jul 25th, 2014 at 03:51 AM. Reason: text adding & highliting
  5. No Profile Picture

this thing i know very well but i want to know that how its working for our website and where we can see the results.