1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Display Traffic in My GA ??

Hey, I never run any Paid Ad, & neither a Display ad. How my Google Analytics always show some Display Traffic??

Thanks In advance for your help !!
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

No easy answer with our troubleshooting but one good first step to figure out what is going on is to look at the full referrer for the page and check where the traffic is coming from, here is a guide for how to do that How To Get Full Referral & Content URLs From Google Analytics . Also, another thing to check is the location of the traffic....see if there is any hints in there...lastly, what pages is the traffic going to, is it only specific pages or is it random...what you're ultimately solving for is: is this some weird missarributed traffic (first time i've seen traffic misattributed like this, but anything is possible), is someone buying ads for your site (theoretical possibility but very weird), or is there some kind of weird scraper activity where someone scraped your pages and is sending ads to the scraped versions of your pages, if you're using universal tracking code (also a theoretical possibility)
    "...using this: sages act out of constructs but they do not rely on them"