1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Analytics filters

I have a site that gets a lot of traffic and consequently have trouble getting accurate data on the usage of specific pages.

Generally my reports, even with High accuracy set are based on less than 10% of the traffic.

Is there a way to set up a new Analytics view with a filter to only focus on traffic that lands on a specific area of the site?

I know how to filter for when visitors move to a specific sub-directory but that doesn't give me any behavioural info (Ie if they go to a different area of the site and make an enquiry etc
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Heya Stuey... Not sure if you were able to resolve this but just wanted to jump in with some thoughts, just in case

I have a site that gets a lot of traffic and consequently have trouble getting accurate data on the usage of specific pages.
    Just an FYI, if you're not already aware: if you do not apply any segments or are not using custom reports, you should not get sampling overall.

Is there a way to set up a new Analytics view with a filter to only focus on traffic that lands on a specific area of the site?

I know how to filter for when visitors move to a specific sub-directory but that doesn't give me any behavioural info (Ie if they go to a different area of the site and make an enquiry etc
    hmmm you can set up rollup reporting and in the roll up, you will see all the inquires from the filtered views in your main view but then you would have the filtered view, so you can get better percision.

Does that get at your question? If not, if you have any other details on what you're looking to do, I'd be happy to provide further clarification!
    "...using this: sages act out of constructs but they do not rely on them"