Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. E-marketing
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

How to Increase Alexa Ranking of your website

Alexa Toolbar using millions of users. Alexa Gives Ranking by Analysing the web usage of millions of Alexa Toolbar Users. Alexa Sorting Millions of websites thru Alexa Toolbar and giving numerical rank for each website browsed by Alexa Toolbar.

First Step of increasing your websites Alexa Rank is http://download.alexa.com and start browsing your website regularly.

when your downloading Alexa Toolbar completed, you can see your websites Alexa Rank on Alexa Toolbar. May be if you dont have Alexa Rank it will Display "No Data" rank. Dont worry after couple of days your website will get Alexa Rank in number.

keep browsing thru Alexa Toolbar within couple of months period your website will get good Alexa Ranking. Suggest your website visitors, Friends, Company employees and many others to download Alexa Toolbar in their computers, Insist everyone who is your website. You will see the miracle your company websites will get very nice alexa rank.

pls click here to download Alexa Toolbar :
    Last edited by pk_synths; Apr 20th, 2005 at 03:55 PM. Reason: No affiliate links please. thnx.
  3. Master of the cave
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Geez... are you some kind of spokesman? You only said "Alexa" 18 times in your post...

Why even bother? Who cares about those results? Good SERPs are the only real thing that will bring you visitors. If you really want to pump up your Alexa ranking go to ebay and search for one of those boosters, you can get one for 5 bucks.

Comments on this post

• LeglessTable : Neg rep for quick jerk comment here: http://forums.seochat.com/t30259/s.html
    Need some free backlinks for your site? Check this out!
  5. E-marketing

this article is about related alexa ranking. i would be very glad if we peoples should discuss about alexa ranking.

kindly share your experience about alexa ranking is good or bad.

Alexa Ranking can bring Traffic on your website?

my observation is mostly SEO peoples websites having good Alexa Rank!

some one can guide us why?
    Last edited by primelibra; Feb 9th, 2005 at 04:50 AM.
  7. Unclassified

Originally Posted by primelibra
    First Step of increasing your websites Alexa Rank is Download Alexa Toolbar and start browsing your website regularly.
    Thanks for sharing, but your revelations aren't exactly rocket science. :-?
  9. Banned
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Click4
    Thanks for sharing, but your revelations aren't exactly rocket science. :-?
    I would say that alexa toolbar is not very accurate since google toolbar users outnumber them by probably 10000 to 1
    I get steady traffic and it doubled from last month my alexa ranking just went up 250,000 yup sure is acurate lol
  11. Contributing User

Alexa raking is useless as traffic indicator.
    I use Alexa rankings just to see the trends in my site and installing the toolbar on my own computer is just lie to myself.
  13. Contributing User

I have to agree with this. I never see any visitors coming from Alexa in my logs.

Originally Posted by fryman
    Geez... are you some kind of spokesman? You only said "Alexa" 18 times in your post...

Why even bother? Who cares about those results? Good SERPs are the only real thing that will bring you visitors. If you really want to pump up your Alexa ranking go to ebay and search for one of those boosters, you can get one for 5 bucks.
  15. Banned

Originally Posted by Waddle
    I have to agree with this. I never see any visitors coming from Alexa in my logs.
    Well I saw one! last week no word of a lie someone on alexa was searching for a digital camera that only they could find on my site! lol
  17. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I kind of think that the Alexa ranking is a joke. It is easily manipulated and seems to be mostly an ego boost. Do any serious search engines give it's data any weight?

John
    www.optimumdata.com
  19. SEO Theorist

Don't ever manipulate your Alexa rating. It will only skew information on how your sites traffic is faring. It may not be accurate, but you can use it to see trends.

Having a high Alexa rank doesn't help get you traffic, it is only an indicator. I value it somewhat as a trend indicator.
  21. Banned

Originally Posted by Vetteman18
    I value it somewhat as a trend indicator.
    Well I don't think it is that accurate because I am a new site . Going from 0 links in 10/18/04 To Approx 1600 links across the more popular search engines. Heck I even have 15 links on Google ! WOW!

My Alexa traffic says a improvement of 802,415 3 month change of 474,302 which is wrong I started out at 2.5 million so I don't know where they get that data their own data even counterdicts itself, how can they say they began ranking me a 1.2 million when I saw 2.5 or so for a whole month... lol. A three month change of 75 percent... Not bad their since it should be 100 percent since I had 0 traffic 3 months ago. Overall a 3 month change of 50 percent. Well its all pretty good but technically not very accurate. I realize I am a new site but to say I rank 800,000 buy the traffic I am currently getting is very wrong.

If tey are going by a9.com search data it can only be a guess it has to be a guess if they go by such a small sample of searches. The only way for them to get a more accurate reading is if they had more toolbars out their or borrowed yahoo and googles data.

I am guessing they are in bed with google so they probably get their data from like last month or something.

This is just my 2 cents of course.
  23. Contributing User

Frankly, I think trying to get a high Alexa traffic rank is more of an ego trip than a true reflection of a particular site's popularity. That's because only a small percentage of internet users actually have the Alexa toolbar installed.

In most cases, you would be better served working to get a high google search engine ranking.
  25. No Profile Picture

I can improve Alexa Rank soon.

Contact with me cmldy@Hotmail.com(MSN) please , if you want
    to improve your alexa rank .
  27. No Profile Picture

see http://autoalexapro.com/ a soft
    for cheating with alexa.
    i'll believe that using such tool is silly
  29. Banned

Wow now that was a definate cheezey listen lol.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page: