1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile What's your opinion? Blog vs Wordpress for different affiliate programs in same site?

Hi, I am planning to spread several different affiliate programs in the same site that are not necessarily related each other. Actually I am planning to do it as a review site and include, cj.com, amazon, shareasale on it.
    Do you think it is still possible to do it in a blog or word-press? I don't want to create a different website for every niche campaign.

What are your suggestions on this? Also, what is micro/mini niche?

Thank you
    Last edited by xanderusa; Jul 27th, 2015 at 02:15 PM. Reason: grammar
  3. No Profile Picture

My advice to you would be to NOT do it all on one blog or wordpress. If you are going to go down this route then do it with a clean cut website, menus and separate each niche clearly. I personally concentrate on one niche at a time through email marketing, build a list for each niche. Try List academy its highly worth it! i am doing it now and i have already started increasing my money from my lists

A micro/mini niche is a website that focuses on a specific set of keywords, usually something that can easily rank high in google quickly with little effort. This is similar to what you are trying to do here. If you are looking to earn to earn $1000 a month from microsite then you will need at least 10-20 of them!
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank you. LIst academy is way too expensive. I don't have $1300 to invest on that. But ok thank you anyway. I am intending to do it in wordpress and separate them in different nices: health, clothing, etc. but I am kind of thinking about it since it could be a mess. Maybe you are right and focusing only at one nice at time.
  7. No Profile Picture

I also forgot to mention that I would like to do it in both Spanish and English. So any thoughts?
  9. No Profile Picture
    Master

I too suggest to only do one at a time. And if you are going to do it in both English and Spanish, then are you going to focus on only one language at a time and then add the other one in?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I agree that you need a very organized website for those topics and sub topics. You can do that on a Wordpress website, just choose a theme that helps you get a better view and navigation, clean layout, and search engine friendly. As for having two versions of your website- in English and in Spanish, I suggest not to do this. You can very well just add a translator plugin that your users can easily switch from one language to another via push of a button.