Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I used fastclick and asense.. wish i could get in tribal fusion though
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by internetheaven
    Who said they get $400 dollars a month for over 2,000 uniques a day? That's quite bad, and I completely disagree with the above people saying you will make more money from selling link space than affiliate banners. With around 5,000 uniques a day I earn $20,000 a month from affiliate programs. That making an average of $0.13 per visitor. If you're failing to make this sort of conversion rate, you've got the wrong advertisers.

IH
    Great reply, the idea here is to get the most of every visitor, see what aff program suits better for your traffic, the guys from revenue planet, are paying 50% for the first two months and it is similar on different gaming sites. there's plenty of gaming affs sites out there to compare.
  5. No Profile Picture

I think that for your sector, pc optimization software would work great. There are a lot out there. The gamers tend to be more aware of keeping their computer up to date and up to par and many will purchase the software. It's not as easy of a sell as the baby boomer demographic, but it is the second easiest.

I like the software affiliate program Boost Affiliates dot com, but that's because I'm intimately familiar with it and know what it offers. So take that with a grain of salt. But it offers up to 90% commissions and up to $47 on the backend in commission on a product that costs $30. It is also offering a $150 bonus right now if you can make a sale within 30 days of signing up for the program. The whole program is designed to offer free training in both paid search and organic search.
  7. No Profile Picture

I'm sorry, I had a typo and can't find a place to edit this. It is actually "make five sales within 30 days" not "a sale".

Erin
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  • Jump to page: