1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Targeting women with ads and greatest CTR

I recently discovered the Gender and Age Demographics with Google Analytics and Oh man I am so excited to finally have this info. Anyways.....its been about a month of data now and I have discovered that the majority of my users are women and18-24/55-64 in age. What I have learned over the past few years on my site (curious if this is across the board) is that the "older" crowd tends to have a higher CTR rate than the younger crowd and women have a WAY higher CTR than men (for obvious reasons) so I am in a good spot to maximize my profits.

I currently only use Google Adsense but I would like to add some affiliate marketing with my mobile side since that is where the majority of my users come from, or at least I get the highest CTR rate. Now I am specifically targeting women and the older crowd. Anyone have this niche nailed when it comes to affiliate ads and high CTR rates? I would love to know what I can do to target this crowd.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I've seen a lot of those "woman eliminates wrinkles with $5 trick" banners everywhere... Probably a good match for that demographic.