1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Selling outside blogs and websites

If you make money online by selling any product(s) or service(s), you will find the new chatbot technology pretty useful because it makes selling online easier. The first thing is it engages users/visitors by conversing like humans (even small talks like "Hi" or "whats up"). Then it can pitch your product in between the conversation which works great.

It can be used in websites and blogs. What is interesting is the fact that it can sell outside it - youtube, social profiles, bios even email signature. This might be pretty useful for affiliate marketers and anyone who sells online.

The only hurdle was creating chatbots. (for it is complex coding). However, with simple framework like bottr.me, creating chatbot is easy and requires no coding. I feel affiliate marketers should leverage it to sell online. Would be glad to help a fellow marketer use it.
  3. No Profile Picture

That was really informative. I was looking for some tools to install chat bot in my website. Definitely going give a try on your advise. Thank you so much
  5. No Profile Picture

You are welcome. Try bottr.me . It provides simple html code or plugins that makes integration easy.