1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Is it really hard to get traffic?

Hi Guys, I am really new to this forum, hoping for the best advises from this, I have really worked hard to get set my website http://www.richfools.com, now anybody tell me how to get good affiliate signups and clicks?

I have really worked hard to set this site up, now i want to have some revenue from the site, as i have read in all major forums that for getting good clicks on adsense, clickbank, we need a good content rich website, i have followed all the things and finally set up my website, now all the genius people around this forum, please help to get decent traffic to my site, by giving your valuable suggestions.

Regards
    evishy
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by evishy
    Hi Guys, I am really new to this forum, hoping for the best advises from this, I have really worked hard to get set my website http://www.richfools.com, now anybody tell me how to get good affiliate signups and clicks?

I have really worked hard to set this site up, now i want to have some revenue from the site, as i have read in all major forums that for getting good clicks on adsense, clickbank, we need a good content rich website, i have followed all the things and finally set up my website, now all the genius people around this forum, please help to get decent traffic to my site, by giving your valuable suggestions.

Regards
    evishy
    Sorry Mate - read your book.

If you need to ask, peddling what you are -- and you can't do it using what you are peddling... you are a scam -- and I don't think it would be appropriate for us to mislead your visitors.

The first rule about selling -- is believing in your own product. If you can't make it work - how is anyone else?
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

yes we are using our book only

Hi mate, thanks for the reply, we are using our book only, i wanted some advises from you more things to get more traffic.

Intead you are dissapointing me..

Regards
    evishy

Originally Posted by fathom
    Sorry Mate - read your book.

If you need to ask, peddling what you are -- and you can't do it using what you are peddling... you are a scam -- and I don't think it would be appropriate for us to mislead your visitors.

The first rule about selling -- is believing in your own product. If you can't make it work - how is anyone else?
  7. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

While others may wish to assist, my vantagepoint is clear:

I don't think it would be appropriate for us to mislead your visitors. which would be precisely what we are knowingly doing.

Better approach - pick a product that doesn't imply you know how to generate affiliate advertising revenue -- because you obviously do not.

And you'll get all the help you need.