1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Need some guidance working with affiliates

Hi! I have a three really nice websites in the field of Insurance, Loans and Mortgages. I don't want to work again with AdSense, and I want to work directly with Affiliates via advertising banners, links and especially with landing pages that gather leads.
    I really need some guidance here: I tried contacting dozens of affiliate program in Insurance companies in the US, UK and Australia. But none of them where willing to work with me… most of them didn't even reply.
    Do you have any recommendation on nice affiliate programs I can try with of Insurance, Loans or Mortgages? I have a great site, campaign and a landing page to gather high quality leads. I just need good reliable affiliates to work with.
    Thank so much! I'm really scratching my head for months now and hoping to get some good tips
  3. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Very few companies arrange affiliate deals directly (unless you run Mashable or something of that scale). Most work through affiliate marketing networks like ShareASale for example. That's an affiliate marketing version of Google but much smaller

Affiliate marketing networks help calculate and verify commissions, make the whole process easier and let save lots of time for program management...

Here's a good list of insurance programs: Insurance Affiliate Programs & Offers - ABestWeb

As you can see, most of them are not independent!
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I advise you just stick to affiliate network companies instead. There are few good ones like CJ and Maxbounty.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Master
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

@Dorian, the way you apply for affiliate programs directly requires performance like interactions with your posts such as comments, shares or unique page views per month. Did you give those info when you applied?
    If you don't think you can convince an advertiser to deal with you for premium placement, I suggest you to join an affiliate network like the ones suggested above. Perhaps, you'll need to consider the content you wrote on your website to be standard so it pleases advertisers.