1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Free Traffic method

Hello,

What free traffic methods do You use ?
    I try use Answers/Questions sites, and have daily 10 UU vists
  3. No Profile Picture

quality forums are best way to get free traffic ............. i mostly use this ..........

<snip>see forum rules on fake sigs!</snip>
    Last edited by NathanielB; Nov 12th, 2012 at 03:36 AM.
  5. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by kshahzad
    quality forums are best way to get free traffic ............. i mostly use this ..........

<snip>see forum rules on fake sigs!</snip>
    I suggest 1) you check our forum rules about fake sigs because you will not have any chance of gaining traffic from here if your banned! 2) Learn how to use forums correctly because they are not designed as a source of traffic but a place to help others, so if you think your going to earn traffic with such short and information-less posts as your above, you very mistaken!

Maybe you should check this thread about how to really use forums for seo http://forums.seochat.com/search-eng...eo-411594.html

@Martaluk, Q&A sites can be a good source for traffic and building a name for yourself as long as your using them correctly by giving the best and helpful advice, and not simply using them to try and build links!

But if you want some quality traffic with people searching for what your site offers, your best bet is to gain rankings in the organic SERPs and to build relationships on other sites within your niche.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Brilliant content shared to social media and eventually getting 'viral' works all the time. That's free quality traffic right there and that's my favorite/target every single time.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Martaluk
    Hello,

What free traffic methods do You use ?
    I try use Answers/Questions sites, and have daily 10 UU vists
    YouTube and Facebook are the best after Google for free traffic.

Use SEO techniques to rank YouTube videos in YouTube, and do the same for ranking Facebook pages in FB search.

I use view sharing programs to get more views, likes, favs, subs, etc and it works well.

Don't forget to use Google Keyword Tool to check what keywords will work best.

Aim low at first.. go for some 1k-3k exact spm keywords and work your way up from there.

Don't forget to link everything together. Share your Youtube vids on your FB pages, blogs, sites, etc. Make sure you keep everything relevant. Who knows... your vids, FB pages may even rank in Google! They rank very quickly b/c Google knows FB and YouTube have strong site architectures and are popular sites anyways.

Link everything together and stick to one niche your passionate about. It makes it much easier to gain momentum.

Don't focus so much on just ranking in the SERPs. Focus on providing value to your audience, and the viral traffic will come on its own if you keep posting good, helpful content.