1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Do you have questions for TrafficSynergy

Hi everyone,

I could be posting in totally the wrong place, and if I have, I apologise.

I've been asked to get involved as the communications manager (amongst other things) for the affiliate network, TrafficSynergy.com

One of the things I want to do is to have a place on this forum, (hopefully my own section) where you can ask me any questions about the TrafficSynergy network, any of the offers, or any questions about affiliate marketing in general. So if you love the network, we want to hear, if you hate it, we want to hear....

In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to help you with, or answer any questions on the TrafficSynergy network, please let me know.

Once again, if I've posted in the wrong place, I apologise - if so, tell me where I should post this.

All the best
    Eric
  3. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Hey

I have not heard of this site or network. I am new to affiliate marketing. I am very interested to learn how it all works.
    From what I have head the affiliate management software used is often a deciding factor in the quality of your super affiliates - which I understand. They will only use packages they are happy with.
    I have been looking at AssocTrac for my venture I plan to launch sometime in the new year.
    What are your thoughts on this?

I will be offering a service for a very cheap monthly fee. I need to get about 10,000 sign ups to this service in about 2-3 months for the system to work properly. This to me sounds like an ideal application for affiliate marketing.

Cheers

Trevor Stolber
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hi Trevor,

There are so many networks, merchants, affiliates, and affiliate software companies out there. It's often hard to know the good from the bad.

If you are setting up your own affiliate program, you have a choice of building your own software, working with one of the affiliate software companies, or placing your offer on one of the networks (some of which such as linkshare require exclusivity).

If you are looking to purchase affiliate software, then we consider the 2 companies to consider to either be Direct Response or Kowabunga - there are hundreds more, but these are the most respected. Of course, they do cost more, so you have to decide whether it is worth spending more.

Good luck with the venture.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

We use Myaffiliateprogram for all of our financial, insurance, and home improvement pay per lead offers. We've been with them for over two years. We also used Commission Junction in the past. I much perfer working with Myap. The quality of affiliates is much much higher, we do not have to pay fees to CJ ( we had to pay CJ 30% on every $1.00 we pay an affiliates), we can offer higher commission rates to our partners, and we have much more flexibility in our bonus offers.

IF you have specific questions about the benefits or disadvantages of either, please feel free to PM me.