1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Do any affiliate networks offer custom content / reviews

Hey,

I have around 20 sites that have good domains and could be used for affiliate marketing.

I wanted to know if any affiliate programs / networks offer custom content that I can simply place on the sites, even if it is landing pages for now.

There are a lot of landing pages and content / reviews available but with so many people using the same content I'm sure it wont do too well for SEO / rankings so I am hoping some networks would be able to provide content I can put up now before I get time to develop the sites properly.

Thanks for any help
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

I'm in the same boat as you, (have ~100 domains currently) and trying to find ways of monetising them before development. I haven't really found anything so far.
    Always happy to help in private message. | Learn about my latest project Can You Get Automated Pages To Rank In Google?
    Useful Links: Useful SEO Tools | GTmetrix | FileOptimizer | Cloudflare
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I've been turning this one over in my mind since I first read it...

I would imagine it would be difficult to find an affiliate network that promoted offering free, individual custom content to affiliates... the only exception I could think would be if there is some premium, membership network where you pay a fee to be part of something more exclusive... it could possibly work in that kind of model (but of course you'd be paying for it in a roundabout way)... the reason being the sheer number of affiliates who would want this content...

However if one of our top affiliates came to us, who we have worked closely with, and said they needed content then it would be something we'd be willing to discuss with them some more and see if we could work something out.

So I think the key would be to look into any relationships you have already, or start building some new ones relating to your domains.

If you have any existing sites that perform well that would give you some authority and leverage, and of course a plan for what content you need, how much of it, and how it's going to help you drive traffic (and therefore sales) i.e. show you know your stuff, are serious about those domains, and there's going to be ROI for the network / merchant.

That's probably nothing you haven't already thought of or tried but wanted to share my thoughts just in case.

Would be interested to hear how it goes, if you have some success!

Comments on this post

• ThomasHarvey agrees : Great to see you posting!