1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Create your own website with free content in minutes without spending a penny

Hi!

This offers sure does look lucrative, especially when you don't have to spend a penny.

There are number of white label website out there, who are offering their affiliates a bunch of offers, but this offer is a bit unique.

All you need to do is signup and they will create a website with complete content for you and all you have to do is spend couple of hours a day on your site to earn money.

Sure seems a profitable and simple offer isn't it, but what's the catch? because there is always a catch, when it comes to offers like this right?

yes there is a catch when it comes to creating a free website with content on this particular website.

You have to attract users to your site, if you want to earn money from you free website and this is not difficult, if you have a large social network over web.

So if you have a large social network on the web and want to earn some good dollars while sitting on your couch at home, this surely is the thing for you.

You would wonder why the hell I am not writing the name of the website, (right?), because I am afraid if I do I would be banned from the forum.

If you want to know the details leave a message and I will get back to you :-)

Till then
    CHEERS
    Last edited by peter_williams; Jul 30th, 2011 at 07:37 AM.