1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Can you run a campaign only on certain pages under one root domain.

Just wondering if affiliate networks let you to place different advertisements on different sub domains but would not allow this when you are using sub folders? Do they allow you to place different adds on different pages under one root domain depending on target audience or are there restrictions or rules such as one campaign on all of the pages under one domain?

Any help is welcome. Haven't found much information regarding this.
  3. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

I wouldn't be able to say for every affiliate program as many of them have different rules, but as long as your sites subsections have relevant content I wouldn't see them having a problem with you having different ads on each section. But...

Remember to check the affiliate sites T&C and if your note sure contact them to explain and show them what you would like to do, late thing you want is to do it, make some money and have them close your account due to being against their T&C!

All the above is in the presumption that you have a site which has different sections/areas for different topics? For example you might have cars and bikes as one section and cats and dogs as another section. In this case it would make sense to show different ads in each section of the site, which I would imagine any advertiser would have a problem with provide the sites are of quality and meet their standards.

Wait for other replies as I don't do a lot with affiliate ads like you're talking about, but what I said makes sense to me for both parties
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank