1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

AliExpress Affiliate Program

I have two “phone & accessories” web stores and I decided to join some affiliate program. I heard about some of them and Aliexpress drew my attention. The main reasons are: vast amount of products and high commissions. On the other hand, I don’t have any experience of working with any affiliate program. So maybe some of you can give me some ideas and tips.
    In a nutshell, I will be glad to hear any thoughts about it.
  3. No Profile Picture

Well, AliExpress affiliate program has a great potential, because it works worlwide and offers good commissions. However, it's not so popular yet in US. If you want to join the program, I would recommend you:
    1. Target such countries like Spain, Brazil, Russia, Eastern Europe, Australia.
    2. Register with official program at http://portals.aliexpress.com but not Advertising networks, because they cut off from your commission.
    3. Promote products through social networks or if you want to have your own affiliate store you can build such one with special http://alipartnership.com fro WP.
    4. Be prepared that AliExpress pays commission with a month delay.

Hope, this helps!
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Feb 5th, 2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: de-link and approved
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for reply! I was impressed by huge amount of products on Aliexpress and now I have a question: how to upload all this products on my website? For example, if I want to add 500 products, do I have to do it manually?
  7. No Profile Picture

Well, you can also join some other Affiliate Program along with AliExpress to have diversified Affiliate Portfolio and also to make little more commission extra. Working on only one affiliate program not sure, will it fetch you best result, but working with 2 or 3 programs with different products might works well at any point i believe.