1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

affiliates for fiverr alternatives

I know that fiverr itself doesnt have an affiliate program. There are many alternatives of fiverr but amongst all only seoclerks and taskarmy seems to have an affiliate program. I have heard many good reviews about seoclerks including the recent contest for affilates to reach $10,000 affiliate orders. Taskarmy on the other hand has very high alexa rank compared so seoclerks.
    Now my question is, do you know any other sites in the freelancing segment where I can promote affiliates. I had been successful with seoclerks affiliates and am ready to expand my affiliate base. Kindly suggest.
  3. No Profile Picture

SEOClerks without exaggeration is the largest micro job site offering many different SEO services at very reasonable prices. The site is a goldmine for gig sellers as it offers the most advantageous terms. Even if you have no such service to offer, but can drive some traffic, SEOClerks offers a lucrative affiliate program with a great set of promo tools.
    This gig site is highly beneficial to all kinds of users: sellers can sell their gigs adding many available enhancing options and earn more money; buyers can order great services from many SEO pros at very affordable rates; undetermined users can gain priceless knowledge by browsing site’s blog, forum and FAQ section.
    It's easy to become an SEOClerks affiliate - it takes only a few moments to sign up, and there's no programming required. If you are already a member, you are already an affiliate. Our affiliate program pays you when your visitors buy any SEO Service.... For Life!
    The success of SEOClerk's affiliate program is a result of our generous commissions:

1. 10% commission on all sales -> This is half (50%) of the profit SEOClerks makes for each sale.
    2. Sales for life! If you refer a member, you earn from their sales for forever.
    3. Easy to use - just slap a link on your site or as a forum signature and start earning passive income!
    4. Already a member? Then you are already an affiliate

For Life?

That's right. We don't serve those panzy, 3 day expiring cookies that other affiliate programs give you. If you refer a member to us and that member makes a purchase today, tomorrow or 3 years from now you will get paid for it. You will get paid for EVERY Purchase they make until time stops.
  5. No Profile Picture

thanks for the insight. I wish I had been on this forum for some time. All the way,I have no regrets.Plenty of time still available to excel.

regards.