1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

advice regarding best approach to earn money from site

hey everyone,a found this site which tells about different affiliate programs and has reviews on many of them...

http://321webmaster.com/index/4/

basically i was wondering if anyone could advise an option that might work well for my site....

i am doing ridiculously well on yahoo and google, coming up 1st and 5th for two very good key word phrases.

my site is http://poolghost.com and the key words or whatever im doing well with are aim hackz and aim pws.

if possible, i would like to get profit for each person that comes to the page. according to my knowledge cpm, or cost per thousand, might work pretty well since i am getting hits... i dont want to have to count on people clicking stuff.. just going to the site...

if my thinking is not stupid, what services might i consider that you think are pretty good and reliable?

also, about these popup/popunder things, if the popup does not load due to mozilla or a blocker or whatever, do you still get paid for them going to the site?

thanks for your advice...really any feedback/comments regarding this situation would be awesome...peace,--c0ldshadow
  3. unused title
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

ads etc... only work if someone clicks on them...

What you need to do is persuade them to click.

Id start with google adsense, and a few affiliate links from various affiliate programs... CJ, clickbank, etc..
    Throw them up on your site, and monitor what happens.

Affiliate work is not easy, but if you already have a high traffic site, its just a matter of choosing the right programs that fit with the theme of your site, and position them correctly.

Actually about the only revenue you can make without anyone clicking anything is selling banner or ad space on your site.

Comments on this post

• EGOL agrees : Good advice from deregular... keep experimenting and keeping good records... find something that earns a little then find something that earns more.. don't stop trying.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

if you have good traffic, which it sounds like you do, why don't you offer advertising spots on your site? i did not see a link where one might click if they were interested in advertising on your site.